Tuesday, August 9, 2011

A fun day with Kama Darr (bff)

There is a lot to say about these photos... WOW.. was my first expression of amazement. With an I-phone in her hand, Kama Darr, took photos while shaking her wrist back and forth... who would have thought it?? I actually look like a Arty person. Some of those faces look as if I was enjoying the WHOLE process!! (I was...lol) It only proves I only look great if its in black and white, and I don't know what I'm doing!!! lol
That's just the way I roll!!


3 comments:

  1. And I spent how much on a fancy-ass Nikkon? I agree, the photos are great! I gotta get one of those I-phones. I met you today at Folk Fest. Would you believe you are the second Blockhead I know? Love your work, and will be exploring your blog. Karmen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just checked. The other Blockhead is from Tasmania, Australia. You are the number one Blockhead in America!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi :) I saw your art last weekend at Folk Fest. Loved it :) We bought a painting, a Woof one with a teal dog. Good to find ya on blogspot

    ReplyDelete